These weekly reports analyse incidents or developments in Libya that have had — or are likely to have — a direct impact on Libya’s energy sector, crude production levels and broad political stability. The reports outline a series of scenarios that could result from the latest developments, assessing the likelihood of each occurring, and a forecast of how this is likely to impact oil and gas production in Libya. These reports can be used by oil companies, traders, and governments to identify trends and mitigate risk.
Libya-Analysis Forecasting Packages
Weekly Oil Report: Analysis & Forecasting on Libya’s Energy Sector
- Concise overview of the development or incident – A concise overview of the relevant information, fully cross-checked and verified where possible.
- Coherent and informed risk analysis of the impact of this development on Libya’s oil sector – Nuanced and informed analysis of the context (if relevant), implications, significance and likely impact of this development on Libya’s energy sector.
- Risk forecasting and scenarios – A systematic assessment of the possible scenarios that might result from this development, the likelihood of each occurring, and a forecast of how this will impact oil and gas production in Libya.
Weekly Maps & Incident Tables: Libya’s Energy Sector
- Colour-coded Oil Incident Map – This interactive map shows the location, category and headline of incidents in Libya that are relevant to the oil sector.
- Oil Incident Table – This table of incidents corresponds to the incidents shown on the map and provides greater detail on the incident, including the actors involved.
Quarterly Oil Report: Trends in Libya’s Energy Sector
This quarterly report takes a macro view of the key trends and indicators that have impacted Libya’s oil and gas production and political stability in the previous 3 months, and from this extrapolates key indicators or trigger points for either decreased or increased oil production and stability over the following 3 months.
Other Forecasting Reports
Libya-Analysis can transfer the scenario-based forecasting approach we use for the oil reports to other themes including political developments, economic developments and security.
We offer the reports outlined above in set formats as ‘off-the-peg’ reports. We can offer subscriptions to just one of the products, or to a combination of different products. We can also offer bespoke forecasting reports focusing on specific regions of the country or specific thematic variables.
For more information on packages and prices, please contact: