These weekly reports monitor political and security developments in Libya and provide detailed insight and analysis into what they mean and how they are likely to affect big picture strategic developments within Libya and across the wider region.
Key thematic areas of coverage include, but are not limited to:
- International political developments
- Libyan political processes
- Economic policies and reforms
- Security sector developments and policies
- Militia tensions and clashes
- Jihadi activity
- Criminal activity e.g. kidnappings, assassinations
- Oil and energy infrastructure
You can subscribe to any of our ‘off-the-peg’ weekly reports, or we can offer monthly and quarterly trend reports. We can also provide bespoke versions of these reports where the analysis and forecasting is specifically tailored to meet your needs.
For more information on packages and prices, please contact: