USLBA Research Analyst and Program Assistant Needed
The US-Libya Business Association is hiring a Research Analyst and Program Assistant!
- Work directly with the Executive Director on USLBA programming and publications.
- Monitor and summarize Libyan news and media including social media, with a concentration on political dialogue efforts and business issues.
- Attend various events and conferences related to Libya and produce written summary reviews.
- Oversee USLBA Website and social media platforms, compose regular updates to member companies on the latest developments in Libya and related topics.
- Administrative support, sustain ‘working’ databases of various actors interested in Libya across the public and private sector.
- Interface with USG and GoL officials as well as subject experts.
- Conduct in depth research into aspects of the modern Libyan economy and Libyan politics
For more details and to apply, please see the job advert here.